Anonymous said: I don't think Jew hating is on the rise it seems like it because of the Internet. But many many people all Thewout history have hatted Jews. Unless they live in a place where they where a majority. If you think this is bad imagine if you lived in 1930 in eroupe no one even tried to hide it back then.
Here’s a hint: the Shoah should not be used as a “gotcha” against Jews when we’re talking about antisemitism. To say “at least it isn’t a genocide” is disgusting. You are a disgusting anti-semite trying to cloak yourself in rationality. Here’s something: almost equally, Jews report that they think the rash of antisemitic violence comes from people who have right or left wing views.
- In the United Kingdom, there was a 400% rise in documented antisemitic incidents in the month of July compared to the year prior.
- In Germany, molotov cocktails have been thrown at a synagogue that had been destroyed during Kristallnacht.
- The EU reports that 66% of European Jews feel that antisemitism is on the rise, with 76% agreeing that antisemitic hatred had increased in the last five years.
- Annual total of antisemitic acts in France have risen seven times that what they were in the 1990s. This includes the targeted murder of Jewish children in Toulouse while they were attending school.
- In May, 2014, four people were murdered at a Jewish museum in Brussels.
- #UnBonJuif (A Good Jew) trended on Twitter in 2012. The majority of comments were along the lines of “A good Jew is a dead Jew”
- Ultra right wing nationalist parties in Ukraine, the UK, Greece, Hungary are are gaining more and more supporters. European nationalism is historically built on the blood of Jews.
This rash of antisemitic hatred started during the economic crisis because of the same, boring reasons as always: Jews are foreign parasites in Europe who are drinking the blood of the economy, without them we’d be better off, they’re too powerful.
If ever a day goes by that I don’t laugh at this, assume that I am dead inside and dispose of me appropriately.
Evy + staring at O’Connell
[AGGRESSIVELY APOLOGIZES FOR BEING A BAD FRIEND AND AN UNPLEASANT PERSON TO BE AROUND]
These are not mine but I wanted to bring them together!
What if sleeping beauty became a knight instead?
A mini project I’ve been thinking about for awhile. You can find a backstory comic [here].
Post with 1 note
Also I guess it’s comforting to know that it is possible for me to go to the pub for a drink here and not decide to move away and never look back.
There is this one moment surprisingly early in Green Wing where for an instant you can actually see both Mac and Guy fall for Caroline and it is beautiful.
Interviewer: How would you like to be remembered?
Freddie Mercury: Oh, I don’t know. Haven’t thought about that. Dead and gone. I don’t really think about it. It’s up to them. When I’m dead, who cares? I don’t.
Page 1 of 1080